Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's new Digital hub for strategic IT projects.
• Experience (> 2 years) of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud development
• Experience in integration with third-party systems
• Expert APEX and VisualForce
• First experience in Lightning Experience
• Knowledge of Salesforce APIs
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Ability to understand business functional issues
• Very good interpersonal contacts (Product Owners, project managers, BA)
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Other required qualities: Autonomy, strength of proposal, curiosity.
Optional, but desirable skills:
• SF certificates appreciate (DEV 401/501)
• Salesforce CPQ
• Pardot / Marketing Cloud
• ETL tools
As a Salesforce Developer Designer:
• You support the entire process of implementing the solution, from design to development and integration testing
• Ensure corrective and scalable support for deployed applications
• You work on Salesforce application configuration tasks
Join our team! Because:
• You will build from scratch the projects that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits, not only in Romania, but on international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we don’t stop here.