The Edenred Digital Center is Edenred’s new Digital hub in Romania for strategic IT projects. The Group will base here its best teams developing the global platforms and solutions that make Edenred the leading companion for the working world.
The teams in the Edenred Digital Center will work with colleagues in business and IT to provide leading IT knowledge and skills driving the Group’s business worldwide.
Join and vibe with us!
• Engineering or business school
• 3+ years of experience in a similar position of business analyst - in a software company (professional services / customer success role), or a consulting firm, or in a company
• Skilled in understanding of business process mapping
• Ability to work collaboratively with operational companies and central functions, in a transversal role
• Analytical and communication skills / intellectual and relational agility / questioning and listening skills
• Fast learner, great problem-solver, passionate about learning and stretching yourself; team player and enthusiast
• High workload capacity, ability to deal with a lot of topics simultaneously; flexibility
• Maturity, understanding of organizations, sense of situations
• Conceptualization and formalizations abilities (mastering of Excel, Powerpoint, Word), but also with pragmatic sense
• Digital, IT, Fintech, Change appetites
• Fluent in English (+ if possible, in one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish or Portuguese)
• Available for business trips for workshops with subsidiaries
The Customer Experience Analyst will report functionally to the Project Manager and belong to Edenred Group IT organization. His/her main missions will be:
• Platform implementation (“Build” mode):
o Work with team members to carry out implementations and program enhancements
o Participate in the implementation design, setup, and review processes
o Utilize software knowledge to configure surveys and reports
• Country management (“Run” mode):
o Provide support to countries: guidance on platform capabilities, resolution of technical/system related inquiries, quality assurance support, analysis of large sets of data, etc.
o Provide broader country support and guidance on program's best practices, experience from other countries in program, etc. and thus build strong country relationships
• XM platform partner (Medallia) management:
o Capture technical and business knowledge and know-how through initial trainings and “shadowing” of first implementations, with partner and fellow team members, to quickly become autonomous
o Participate in ongoing management of XM platform partner
• Other Responsibilities:
o Contribute to the design and deployment of other components of the program, such as: CX KPIs / dashboards / targets, customer feedback analytics, close-the-loop set of rules, CX best practices watch, customer journey mapping, change management program, action plans follow-up, CX managers network animation, etc.
Join our team! Because:
• You will build from scratch the projects that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits, not only in Romania, but on international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we don’t stop here.