HRIS Technical Admin with Java
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Edenred Digital Center active.
Vezi toate job-urile HRIS Technical Admin with Java active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Edenred Digital Center is Edenred’s new Digital hub in Romania for strategic IT projects. The Group will base here its best teams developing the global platforms and solutions that make Edenred the leading companion for the working world.
The teams in the Edenred Digital Center will work with colleagues in business and IT to provide leading IT knowledge and skills driving the Group’s business worldwide.
Join and Vibe with us!
- Solid experience in JAVA development (3 years at least)
- Significant experience using Eclipse for Java
- Demonstrated proficiency with web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc) and Experience with XML and XSLT
- Knowledge of HRIS context if possible (WORKDAY integration ideally)
- Experience in building interfaces between one ERP to external third party systems if possible
- Flexibly to work on different topics simultaneously
- English fluent mandatory
You will be a key actor in the worldwide deployment of our Workday solution and the referent of Workday developments in Edenred. Your main tasks will be the following :
- Analyze the tickets opened by the users, provide and develop corrections on the interfaces
- Manage the changes on the interfaces
- Implement new interfaces
- Maintain the technical documentation
- Keep informed of the provider’s roadmap and analyze the impacts on the existing system
- Study the content of new Workday releases (twice a year), analyze impacts, manage the testing of the new version and adjustments.
- Maintain the transcodification tables of the interfaces
- Monitor the interfaces between Workday and other systems and support the local teams when necessary
- Ensure the communication between you and your local IT and HR contacts (Edenred people located in the countries where Workday is deployed)
- Identify sources of improvement in the existing interfaces
You will be in contact with:
- The HRIS Central team (Paris based) which is in charge of the functional and technical support on Workday. There is a functional team and a technical one (you will be part of this one).
- The local IT persons who are your contacts on the IT topics in our Edenred worldwide locations
- The local HR persons who are your contacts on the HR topics in our Edenred worldwide locations
Join our team! Because:
You will build from scratch the projects that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits, not only in Romania, but on international level
Exposure to various global cultures and teams
You will be working with the newest technologies
We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we don’t stop here.