Supply Chain Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Merken active
View all jobs Supply Chain Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
• 1 to 5 years of relevant experience in sales, preferably in beverage sector
• BA or master degree
• International experience is a plus (Erasmus, exchange, internship etc.).
• MS Office is a must.
• experience working with ERP, preferably Dynamics
• Driving License is a must (B)
• Language Required: Romanian, English
• Interest in working in small fast growing company
• Proven ability to work independently, without supervision and achieve its goals.
• Habit of leadership proof. We are interested in any form of leadership. From initiatives at work (professional or extracurricular) to leading any type of teams. In essence, we are looking for evidence of your potential.
• Analytical skills we expect to solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts, and make decisions based on available information
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Determination and the drive to work towards targets
• The resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
• Attention to detail
• The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
• Good business sense and a professional manner.
• Supplier orders preparation
• Client orders preparation
• Contracts writing and digitization
• Marketing materials control
• RFQ suppliers
• Logistic partner desk research, profiling and qualification
• Warehouse desk research, profiling and qualification
• Organizing internal and external transports
• Transport pricing research