Purchasing Specialist job with German in Cluj-Napoca [AL4819]
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Purchasing Specialist job with German in Cluj-Napoca [AL4819] active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility
• Highly effective communication skills with stakeholders & suppliers
• Fluency in English;
• Proficiency in German;
• Good presentation skills
• Knowledge of SAP (MM and SD module) - end user functionality is a plus
• Knowledge of purchase to pay processes is a plus
• Review purchase requisitions and identify sources of supply
• Assure compliance to preferred Buying Channels
• Identify and resolve Purchase Order / Purchase Requisition processing issues
• Select contract / supplier to fill requisitions in accordance with approved purchasing strategies
• Determine if requested items are available in catalogue and implement predefined action
• Work with buyers / client group and suppliers to resolve delivery issues and process claims
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies & account disbursements
• Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup
• Work with supplier and end user to resolve invoice, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues
• Maintain professional interactions with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with client users
• Advise customer of modifications from original requests
• Execute low value sourcing events
Candidates will have opportunities to further develop their skills as part of their continuous professional development through various training and development techniques.
• On-going training to enhance senior client relationship management skills;
• Diverse exposure to clients in several Industry verticals – Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Automobile, CPG etc.
• Lateral career progression (upon proven capabilities) to multiple service roles – Supply Chain, Technology and Consulting area.
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services for job seekers are free of charge. We also offer a bonus scheme for candidates.