Senior UX Designer - Digital Marketing Agency
Simți că a venit momentul să faci o schimbare în carieră? Dacă ești în căutarea unui job de calitate, te invităm să ne trimiti cv-ul. Mâine poate fi prima zi în care să vă valorificați potențialul exact așa cum doriți.
"Pesimistul vede dificultăți în orice oportunitate. Optimistul găsește oportunități în orice dificultate.” (Winston Churchill)"
Our client is an UK entrepreneur agency, they help big organizations launch bold new ideas. Whether it’s launching global automotive propositions or a new Virgin brand they are always doing something new and exciting.
We are looking for a client-facing Senior UX Designer with experience working on digital product and marketing projects to join our growing team in Bucharest.
● Strong analytical and visual skills, ability to understand problems and express the complexity of them in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
● Ability to take the initiative, be assertive and think strategically.
● Ability to deliver quality in a fast paced environment.
● Aptitude for multi-tasking, working to emerging & tight timelines.
● Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills in both Romanian and English
● Capable of prioritizing and managing your own workload.
● Quality focus and attention to detail.
● Able to travel to client sites (within Europe) for up to 5 days per month
● Working with product managers, business analysts and a remote development team to create low and high fidelity designs that developers can understand and delight the user
● Visualizing UX thinking using various methods including creating wireframes, prototypes, user flows, user journey maps and personas
● Conducting UX research including usability tests, user interviews, competitor reviews and heuristic evaluations
● Participating in agile rituals with a remote agile product team
● Experience designing web apps
● Ability to think on a high level about product strategy and vision;
● Must have portfolio highlighting mobile and desktop web design work
● Competitive salary
● Flexible working hours
● Access to training materials and courses required to grow your skills
● All expenses paid team events