Digital Account Manager - UK Agency
Simți că a venit momentul să faci o schimbare în carieră? Dacă ești în căutarea unui job de calitate, te invităm să ne trimiti cv-ul. Mâine poate fi prima zi în care să vă valorificați potențialul exact așa cum doriți.
"Pesimistul vede dificultăți în orice oportunitate. Optimistul găsește oportunități în orice dificultate.” (Winston Churchill)"
Our client is an UK entrepreneur agency, they help big organizations launch bold new ideas. Whether it’s launching global automotive propositions or a new Virgin brand they are always doing something new and exciting.
We are looking for an account manager with a strong track record to manage digital campaigns for a number of clients to join our growing team in Bucharest.
About the role
As a digital marketing manager you will play a vital role in delivering results for clients by ideating and executing digital marketing campaigns. You’ll manage a team of staff and freelancers to ensure they are delivering on a pre agreed strategy and targets. You will report to the CEO and Directors and will be responsible for working closely with our clients.
● Minimum 3 years’ experience with an agency or in-house manager
● Experience managing B2B lead acquisition campaigns with demonstrable results
● Experience managing a marketing team
● Demonstrable experience creating marketing strategy for B2B businesses
● Experience with retention marketing campaigns
● Demonstrable experience managing successful PPC campaigns
● Lead multi-channel B2B lead acquisition and marketing campaigns which deliver results and positive ROIs for our clients
● Manage a content, social, PPC and SEO team including briefing and reporting
● Proofread copy and marketing materials to check spelling and grammar, providing a final sign off
● Brand guardianship, ensuring all copy and brand messaging is aligned to client’s tone of voice and visual messaging
● Provide regular reporting and analysis both internally and to clients.
● Provide informed recommendations to improve campaign performance
● Write clear compelling briefs for creative, copy and website
● Manage content ideation and production
● Agency and third-party supplier recruitment + management
● Utilize Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console to monitor website and marketing efficiencies and drive search engine rankings
● Day to day management of the marketing budget & client billing
● Understand and continuously monitor client industry trends
● Superb communication skills across all formats
● Practical working knowledge of PPC and SEO practice
● Experience managing client social media accounts
● Ability to effectively balance and priorities multiple projects, campaigns, communications, follow through and team activities
● Highly organized and confident, with the ability to take initiative
● Ability to work independently
● Ability to lead and manage a high-performing team
● Ability to think creatively about marketing ideas, and create detailed plans for their practical rollout
● Data driven and highly analytical, with attention to detail and the ability to spot mistakes early
● Competitive salary
● Flexible working hours
● Access to training materials and courses required to grow your skills
● All expenses paid team events