Senior Project Administrator Eng with Dutch HBT
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Senior Project Administrator Eng with Dutch HBT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
Then you should have:
- University Degree;
- Some Experience in a related field;
- English and Dutch advanced level;
We are offering:
- Have the opportunity to join a team supporting a international project;
- Be part of influencing future business decisions as the project evolves;
- Establish global working relationships where your actions directly impact our customers across the world;
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Processes a wide variety of maintenance related activities between Honeywell and customers: records, changes in the list of equipment or obligations covered by the contract (escalations), cancellations, re-registrations, renewals;
- Initiate, get approvals (if necessary) and complete billing related to contracts;
- Analyzes and takes the necessary steps to resolve disputes (credit issuance and reflow);
- Perform business reporting based on business requirements, following the required frequency;
- Records and modifies internal purchase requests according to business requirements (direct and indirect purchase);
- Performs troubleshooting reporting, processing, and troubleshooting according to business requirements.
- Operates changes according to process requirements in various existing records