PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
• University degree;
• Fluent in English;
• Excel Intermediate & Office package knowledge mandatory;
• Attentive to details and self-organized
• Proactive, problem solving and helpful attitude
• Daily coordination and tracking of POs and invoices related to the department’s expenditure;
• Responsible for the accurate monthly attendance of the allocated departments;
• Provides travel support and preparation of Travel forms, Travel and Expenses Reports and other expenses reports for the Marketing Directors and for Supply Chain Directors;
• Prepares all necessary travel arrangements (accommodation, transport, ticketing, transfers etc.) and connects with relevant 3rd party providers;
• In charge with all Visa formalities & and related documentation;
• Manages leader’s calendar, scheduling meetings and the meeting agenda, if case; conferences calls, video conferences and all related logistics (ex.: catering); and if case, takes minutes of the meetings;
• Prepares decks according to business requirements;
• Responsible for execution/implementation of the assigned projects;
• If requested, provides on-going support for activation managers.