Junior HR Analyst - 2 years contract
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Junior HR Analyst on our team in Bucharest.
Who ensures that our groundbreaking company can drive human progress? Our HR Shared Services team works behind the scenes to facilitate the smooth running of the organization. We lead on multiple HR areas, including talent management, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, vendor management, human resources information management and records management. Constantly consulting with HR and business leadership to ensure our support meets the needs of the organization, we drive the development of programs to build business capability, input onboarding or offboarding and influence business change.
2 or 3 years of prior HR experience, mainly in multinational company.
Local labour code knowledge necessary
• Self-motivated and able to multitask and willing to learn
• Ability to work independently, as well as in the team
• Very responsible person and well-organized person
• Good communication skills, including fluency in English
• Frontline HR person in multinational company, main PoC for Romanian based employees who are based on various Romanian sites
• HR Admin will be mainly responsible for supporting employees throughout the whole employee life cycle – from the creation of the employee personal file, creation of various HR documentation, invitation letters, addendums, answering HR/benefits related questions, until the resignation and offboarding of the employee
• Record management included. HR Admin will cooperate closely with Payroll colleagues, HR Site Lead, Compensation & Benefits manager, as well, as with various external providers
• Activities are performed mainly internal, modern tools (Workday and ServiceNow)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to gain a wider breadth of HR expertise, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.