ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• Minimum 2 years working experience in software development (web) with Java technologies (n-tier applications, client/server, distributed applications, web services, REST web services);
• Strong knowledge of J2EE (Common Packages, Collections, Generics, Threads, Exceptions, XML, XSLT, EJB, JPA, JTA, JAX-WS);
• Working experience with Java frameworks/technologies and tools like: Eclipse IDE , Maven, Subversion, Spring, Hibernate, Log4J, JUnit, AJAX/JSON;
• Working experience with MS SQL Server, SQL language and Java application servers;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
• Applies specialization to conceptualize, design, construct, test, and implement portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology;
• Interacts with the Business Analyst to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction;
• Create, review and contribute to technical solutions and architectural decisions and feature specifications, from a technical standpoint;
• Analyze functional specifications, create technical specifications and implement web applications;
• Perform code-review;
• Maintain documentation of all the realization phases of an application;
• Provide post-development maintenance for applications: defects and incidents solving;
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools;
• Interacts with: Testers, Business Analyst, Application support.