Alarm monitoring Level 1
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Alarm monitoring Level 1 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Be part of a new project for one of the most important global telecom outsourcing provider.
Radio 2G, 3G, 4G
- Nokia (Alcatel). Huawei
- English minimum level B1
- French minimum level B2
- Process oriented
- Availability to work Shifts, Nights, Weekends
- Recommended Network Management experience 1 year
- Radio Network & Transmission knowledge (as a plus)
- Product knowledge (as a plus):
o E// & H Radio 2/3/4G
o ATM & SDH Nokia (Alcatel)
o Microwave basic understanding principals
o Basic Telecom knowledge and Basic IP Know how
- Office tools (outlook, word, excel skills), ticketing tools experience
1-2 years of experience of operating telecom Alarm Monitoring & Fault Management for a Wireless Network (2G / 3G / 4G)
- Open/receive tickets
- Receive/make phone calls in the interest of solving network issues
- Isolate and diagnose faults
- Supporting and driving field technicians (from Telco or other subcontractors)
- Escalate tickets to correct entities like Level 2 or equipment vendor to reach resolution, according to process documentation
- Constantly notifies Telco the status and final resolution if incidents
- Identify tickets that have a risk of exceeding SLAs and communicate status
- Provide analysis and trends, launch corrective actions to avoid recurring incidents and minimize future problems and network availability
- Create and implement Change Requests in accordance with process documents
- Analysis and RCA reports