Internship in Electrical Engineering - Tire Division
* Assists the technical teams that offer support to the Production department in repairing and maintaining of machines;
* Basic knowledge trainings of Siemens Step 7, TwinCAT, Beckhoff;
* Learns about tire's technology;
* The opportunity to be part of different projects.
* Student at Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technologies, Automation and Computers or Electrical and Power Engineering in the 3rd or 4th year of study;
* Basic knowledge of electrical schemes;
* Basic knowledge of programmable logic controller;
* Basic knowledge of industrial automation represents a plus;
* Curious mind and willing to learn;
* Knowledge of English language (medium level).
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.