Experienced Financial Auditor (Assistant Audit FSI)
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
As a experienced audit consultant, you will participate in audit projects in various branches of economics, including the fuel and energy complex, electricity generation, oil & gas, vehicle production, telecommunications, industrial production, retails sales, consumer goods production, real estate, etc.
Skills and attributes for success:
Knowledge of English at intermediate level or above
Confidence in PC use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Previous experience in audit or accounting
• Knowledge of local GAAP (Romanian accounting) and basic knowledge of IFRS
• Understanding of risk-based auditing and risk and control strategies
• Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support
• Performing / supervising of the performance of audit procedures in accordance with EY’s methodology and quality standards
• Involvement in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
Above all we value teaming, personality and attitude.
Your key responsibilities
• Client and engagement management and coordination
• Inventory on the client companies’ status
• Creating and maintaining audit files
• Preparing summary documents
• Interaction with employees of client companies with the aim of gathering essential data and information
• People management, leadership and coaching
What’s in it for you?
Free certifications (ACCA, ACA), national&international trainings
Top notch counseling, mentorship
Most globally integrated knowledge system
EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
Medical coverage for you and your family
Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts