This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GroupM active
View all jobs Performance Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment group (Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence, m/SIX, Xaxis), responsible for more than $48B in annual media investments by leading advertisers. We grow client’s brands and revenues with innovative and strategic use of media. Our global team of experts deliver actionable audience intelligence across the most expansive set of media platforms worldwide; trading expertise; market-leading brand-safe media; robust data and technology partnerships and solutions; addressable TV; content; sports and more.Requirements
1+ year of experience on a similar role
• Ideally Degree educated in a business, numerical or analytical degree (e.g. informatics, economics, mathematics, statistics or engineering)
• Numerate and analytical
• Details oriented
• Excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar
• Demonstrable strong planning & implementation skills
• Strong knowledge of bid management tools (preferred but not required)
• Strong knowledge of competitive insights tools (preferred but not required)
• Strong knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Ability to identify & deal with potential areas of conflict
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Ambitious & independent
• Show ambition to take ownership of challenges
• Team player, can-do attitude, enthusiastic
Develops a strong understanding of the client’s brands, products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives
• Analyses performance data and site analytics to develop insights for use in quarterly and annual business reviews
• Be responsible for all client budgets and ensure they are being spent effectively and as scheduled
• Think creatively and develop innovative tactics and offerings to advance the paid search & biddable media practice
• Actively contributes to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes, and roll-outs
• Stay current with industry trends, best practices.
• Maintains positive relationships with search engines, understand search engine services, capabilities, and requirements
• Provides support to Finance Department for billing and search engine invoicing
• Delivers accurate analysis of the Search campaigns.
• Delivers Search campaigns within fully integrated & measured campaigns across.
• Implements testing into Search campaign.
• Produces competitive analysis reports.
• Actively supports business development.
• Supports Search & Biddable Lead responding to RFIs and RFPs.
We want to meet you! Come and join us!