a⬟story is the company behind Capone, a leading debt collection technology.
We have more than 20 years of experience, helping clients from 19 countries worldwide.
- we expect you to be graduated, with minimum 2 years work experience in a similar role;
- programming languages & technologies: JAVA, Hibernate, Spring, Swing or a Java web framework, SQL;
- application servers: Jboss, WildFly, Weblogic or any other J2EE compatible app server;
- versioning Control: CVS, GIT;
- operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows;
- good command of English language.
You will join the CAPONE team, developing solutions for the financial industry. You will have two areas of responsibilities:
- development - development of new features as per the customers’ request;
- support - problem tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, recommended maintenance and resolution of cases.
- great team, challenging projects, high profile clients;
- a friendly yet demanding working environment;
- annual project related bonuses;
- training, professional certifications;
- happy hours, teambuildings, great parties;
- fresh fruits, coffee and chair massage;
- a friendly concierge service for help with personal errands;
- private parking. :)