Proxy Product Owner
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Proxy Product Owner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Within the Société Générale group, you will join in the Global Technology Services the Technical Strategy and Innovation (TSI) team, which manages the IT infrastructure for Société Générale group, worldwide. TSI defines and maintains GTS’ standards and its technological reference documents and others as well. It also facilitates innovation within GTS by creating favorable conditions for sharing and exchanges. It is responsible for the overall coherence and urbanization of the computer system.
You will be part of the team which is responsible with developing the platform service that collects the consumptions of the GTS Cloud platform services and turns them into costs for billing. The pricing model is based on “pay per use”and it provides to the end users the billing reports, quotations and alerts for budget management.
As a Proxy Product Owner, you will represent the voice of the Product Owner in the development team and ensure stakeholder management based on the predefined authority transfer.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Helps the Product Owner to achieve his/her goals in terms of maximizing the ROI of developer’s efforts;
- Present the product vision provided by the Product Owner to the development team;
- Constantly re-prioritizes the Product Backlog, adjusting any long-term expectations such as release plans together with the Product Owner;
- Represents stakeholder’s needs & arbitrate them together with the Product Owner;
- Promotes the project in & outside the organization as required by the Product Owner;
- Perform User Acceptance Test of User Stories and confirm what goes in Ready to Production;
- Contribute to User Story specifications for new services/Features;
- Contribute to the production of documentation;
- Liaise with other Feature Team and services for any functional interactions and dependencies;
- Liaise with the Service Manager to ensure the level of service and quality of production and satisfy the Product Owner expectations.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats;
- A good background in Finance;
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills;
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role or in a Business Analyst role;
- Fluent English is a must; French would be a plus;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager;
- Ability to assess risk, identify vulnerabilities and an eagerness to suggest new processes, policies and overall improvements;
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to understand technical matters.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1day/week.