Senior Business Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EBC active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Suntem compania de resurse umane care identifică, integrează și administrează eficient personalul de care au nevoie clienții români și internaționali. La noi vei găsi nu doar oportunități de muncă, ci și susținerea morală de care poate mai ai nevoie pentru a prinde curaj. Vom fi lângă tine în timpul interviului cu angajatorul și vom păstra o comunicare transparentă pe toată durata procesului de recrutare.
Nu uita: Jobul ideal este locul de întâlnire al candidaților și companiilor care se potrivesc, iar noi știm să creăm astfel de locuri de întâlnire.
Working closely with one of the biggest international retail bank companies.
• Business analysis
• Requirements gathering
• Product backlog refinement
• Estimations, Investigations, Research
• Work with stakeholders to produce business and functional requirements.
• Write functional specifications based on high-level requirements.
• Ensure that requirements are understood by development team
• Check requirements completion during all phases of development.
• Guide team (co-located) on what needs to be delivered.
• Clarify requirements with stakeholders and prepare corresponding documentation.
• Do Risk analyses and defect management; Participate in error investigation process.
• Identify Use cases; validate Test cases, Support test team.
• Efficiently collaborate with different departments - software development, testing, environment etc
• Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
• Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
• 3+ (better 4+) years on FA/BA role in Fin domain
• Mandatory experience with TTR (trade and transaction reporting) or SQL Skills
• Extensive years’ experience in a financial services, technology or regulatory-related role.
• Experience with Trade and Transaction Reporting.
• Experience with at least of one regulations (EMIR or MiFID or SFTR)
• Solid understanding of financial markets products, and trade life cycles.
• Solid understanding of the global transaction reporting regulations
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills across large data sets combined with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Track record of consistently completing work to a high standard whilst under pressure.
• English: Upper-intermediate
In terms of Trade and Transaction Reporting:
• Delivery of Business Requirements for the in-scope items - identify gaps in existing Requirements Documents, drive detailed Business Requirements either in agile through user stories or in waterfall model depending on Program's direction
• Engage with Client stakeholders i.e. Business leads, Trading Desks, Legal, Compliance, client on-boarding, IT etc. to drive detail business requirements and reach agreement on the requirements
• Facilitate handover of detailed requirements to Technology/Implementation teams through workshops/meetings etc.
• Facilitate UAT/end-to-end testing for Transaction Reporting
• Support Project planning by providing inputs on key activities and status of key activities
• CFA certification (CFA1, CFA2, CFA3)
• SWOT Analysis | MOST Analysis
• Six Sigma DMADV | DMAIC
• Rational Unified Process
• Highly competitive remuneration package.