Booking Consultant with Italian
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- fluency in English and Italian;
- good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- efficient in solving problems (customer-centered skills);
- previous experience in customer support would be an advantage.
- provide customer support for a tourism reservations website via phone and e-mail;
- identifying correctly customers requests and solving problems reported by them, according to working procedures;
- maintaining a friendly and professional approach.
- attractive salary package;
- monthly meal tickets;
- multilingual exposure- improve your spoken and written language skills;
- paid training;
- above average fixed salary, performance bonuses;
- other benefits.