IT Middle Manager with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Middle Manager with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Your mission: You will be stepping into a team, that is growing very fast, working for the IT division of the Retail Bank of Societe Generale Group from France, where you can leverage your expertise in IT Project Management and IT Operation Management skills Become part of an organization that is young and agile enough that you can make a difference.
Your role in a nutshell: Responsible for the 24/7/365 management of more IT teams:
- Projects teams dealing with delivery on Digital Client Platform - mainly front-end technology oriented (Java, AngularJS, PostGre SQL, etc) ;
- RUN/CHANGE teams, dealing with Core banking applications – using a wide range of legacy or not, technologies (Cobol or Informatica or Siebel or .NET) ;
- Plan and follow the recruitment resources, to growth the actual teams, based on client needs
- Managing and coordinating the identification, resolution and root-cause analysis of any operational issues on your perimeter.
- Oversee staff scheduling and projects performance, activity analysis;
- Be in charge of team management, evaluation, meetings animations, communication;
- Develop employees career/training planning to be future leaders within the company;
- Work closely with your employees and find ways to motivate them to perform at their highest level by serving as a role model.
- Prepare IT reporting, KPIs, dashboards for Boards of Directors and main sponsors, risk analysis, integrating safety issues
- Actively participate in Change Management to insure all SG Group / SG EBS changes have been tested, documented and approved prior to implementation
- Provide support to your management to determine future IT needs at the location, enterprise initiatives, budgets, forecasts, licensing and asset rotation to ensure profitability and alignment with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Good command of French, both written and spoken is a must have (English is a plus);
- Having at least one experience in your career path on an IT Management / IT Project Management position is a must have.
- Ability to influence, train, mentor and leverage the skills of others
- Strong team building and facilitation skills that include bringing people together from various profiles (Dev, BA, QA, TL), experience, to work toward a common goal
- Ability to manage, direct, and provide guidance/leadership to staff
- Proven business acumen including the ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Having a relevant IT Software culture
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Adopt a spirit of service and team in relations with all partners.
- Showing a responsible attitude in the overall exercise of the mission.
- Relational capacities
- Synthetic capacity and rigor, sense of customer service.