Junior Master Data Analyst
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
• University Degree (economic studies is considered a plus);
• Good command of English spoken and written;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office standard pack (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point);
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills, positive and well organized;
• Prioritizes own work / understands escalation trigger points.
• Creation and maintenance of Master Data objects for all British American Tobacco Global Business Services customers in accordance with British American Tobacco Global Business Services Master Data process designs;
• Ensure full adherence to control requirements and segregation of duties;
• Ensuring timeliness, accuracy and completeness of all Master Data processing;
• Ensuring ad-hoc reports extracted from the system are dealt with in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA);
• Identifying and resolving data quality issues concerning Supplier Invoice Management tables;
• Adherence to the procedure manuals.