Collections Analyst with English - 1051646
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hewlett Packard Enterprise active.
Vezi toate job-urile Collections Analyst with English - 1051646 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Education and Experience Required:
• First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
• Typically 2-4 years of experience in collection / customer service.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Fluency in English
• Problem solving skills
• Basic computer skills
• Prioritization skills
• Basic understanding of risk mitigation
• Influencing skills
• Excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
Collections Analyst with English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
• Follows standard collection strategies, may exercise independent judgment to customize to the customer environment, with longer follow up time and focus on building customer relationships
• May act as resolver for designated self-resolving accounts
• Identify appropriate customer contacts to obtain payment or identify and resolve issues
• Proactively make regular contact with customers via phone or email
• Respond and follow up promptly on customer requests or issues
• Build and maintain internal HPE (sales, credit, order management, etc.) and external customer relationships
• Learn customer infrastructure, processes and escalation contacts as needed to enhance customer experience, obtain payments, identify and resolve issues
• Document all collections activities and key customer payment behavior details in designated system/local files following standard commenting procedures
• Forecast month-end/quarter end aging results for assigned portfolio.
• Participate in all governance related activities at team, region and global level to identify specific actions and provide regular status updates
• Advise the Credit Analysts, Sales, Account Management teams on collection risks
• Lead communication with a key customer portfolio developing trusted relationship
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values.
At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.