C# Software Developer
Job Description - Programmer
In this role, you will work closely with our business and techinal analyst teams as well with other members of our organisation to understand business requirements that drives the analysis and design of high quality technical solutions for our customers. As the customer is central to what we do the work you will deliver will be aligned to the company’s wider IT strategies and comply with the architectural standards.
In a nutshell, you will have complete involvement in the software development life cycle, by owning the responsibility of designing, coding and testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting software applications that are delivered by our business. You’ll have the oportunity to contribute to the long term product strategy by making continous improvement recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing one.
Additional activities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
You will support the MOTI4U web platform, deployed in Italy, a system composed of: Customer frontend implemented on top of Open Text Content Server v16, a C# set of sites for U2B communication, a SOAP Layer for A2A communication and a backend core system based on Oracle 12 in charge of all data management.
Key responsibilities for this role are
- Analysis of business requirements and transform them in technical and development activities
- Follow the team guidelines regarding change management
- Ability to technically develop software solution based on Microsoft stack and, optionally on Java stack
- Average RDBMS Oracle management skills within development environment
Key behaviours and skills:
- Knowledge of Software Engineering and Architectural principles
- Demonstrable experience on Microsoft .Net platform , C#, Visual Studio 2015 platforms or newer
- Web development of Asp.Net experience (MVC is a plus)
- Used to work with versioning tools (Team Foundation Server is the team technology)
- Used to work with Oracle 11 and 12 as development RDBMS
- Very good PL/SQL knowledge
- Good attitude to team working and SCRUM Agile methodology
Nice to have
- Open Text certificate developer on Content Server v16
- Experience on financial/data entry applications
- Experience on Microsoft IIS and WINDOWS 2012/2016 server technologies