Senior Analyst, ServiceNow Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Senior Analyst, ServiceNow Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
- Engaged in the defining of functional and non-functional requirements for the ServiceNow tool.
- Prioritisation and scheduling of work.
- Development of technical and application specifications for solutions for meet the requirements.
- Management of Reference Data within the tool.
- Access controls management and maintenance.
- Application design, testing, release and implementation processes.
- Service Request workflow design.
- Product maintenance and patching, including supplier and vendor management.
- Product ownership and roadmap.
- Engagement with vendor and partners for 3rd line support issues.
- Ownership of incidents and problems raised against ServiceNow instance.
- Production and maintenance of operational activities and documentation
- Production and maintenance of user training materials
- Production and maintenance of test plans and schedules.
- Report / Dashboard reporting definition and development.
- Maintenance of interfaces to any upstream and downstream services.
- Direct hands on experience of ServiceNow design, development and implementation.
- Direct experience of product automation and integration.
- Experience in other Service Management toolsets (ideally Remedy OD)
- Database and data integrity management.
- Able to analyse technical and non-technical requirements to define solutions.
- Problem solving and innovation.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Experience of software development lifecycles and methodologies.
- Managing services to deliver capacity, performance and availability to defined SLAs.
- ITIL certified to Foundation level (minimum) and fully knowledgeable of ITIL processes.
- Ability to communicate in an open and effective manner both written and verbal
- Flexibility to continually work under changing and different work scenarios.
- Ability or prioritise workload to manage agreed objectives.
- Strong team player with the ability to lead or maintain high team morale.
- Ability to meet deadlines while working under pressure.
- Ability to promptly identify and escalate issues, which may affect the delivery or quality of agreed objectives.
- Pay high attention to detail and quality across all activities.
- Willingness and ability to challenge stakeholders to better understand their needs
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
• 25 days’ holiday a year;
• Private medical insurance;
• Group life insurance policy;
• Meal vouchers;
• Share Purchase Plan;
• Volunteering Days.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence, which are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile, so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.