QA Analyst - Automated Testing
Our global teams took on the challenge to make a difference in the way the global financial markets operate. Would you seek the same challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Automated QA Engineer to join our fast paced and dynamic team within the London Stock Exchange Group Technology Hub in Bucharest.
As a part of a leading UK investment and financial services company, you will be responsible for the quality assurance of the software delivery lifecycle for regulatory, post trade, reconciliation and data solutions and the underlying UnaVista Development Platform.
As an Automated QA Engineer, you will work closely with the Platform and Solutions development teams and you will:
- Develop test automation frameworks which can maintain and extend the automated testing framework
- Optimally test to the full project delivery lifecycle according to the defined methodologies
- QA test the UnaVista Platform and Solutions as per the defined requirements, assisting with the creation of documents in conjunction with other technical staff
- Complete the internal QA testing (and client facing user acceptance testing), applying appropriate change control practices to mitigate scope creep and overall project risk
- Assist with refinement and improvement of QA processes with the purpose of improving control and efficiencies across the department
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have at least 3 years’ proven experience with the following:
- Developing automated test frameworks
- Test automation scripts in Java
- Development lifecycle and QA testing workflow
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
- Share Purchase Plan
- Volunteering Days