What are we looking for? A Payroll Specialist
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as payroll officer/payroll consultant/payroll administrator preferably in a multinational company;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Strong knowledge of payroll and Romanian labour legislation;
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills;
- Confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude and ability to work in teams;
- Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively;
- High level of proficiency in English, other European languages are will be considered a plus (e.g. French, German);
- Strong knowledge of standard office IT applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Experience with specific payroll software applications preferably DP Payroll, TrueHR.
What does the job entail?
- End to end monthly payroll processing introducing all data into the REVISAL system and preparing all monthly payroll forms;
- Advising clients on payroll issues and labour legislation aspects;
- Setting up all contractual arrangements for the staff members of KPMG’ clients;
- Ensure the liaisons with financial authorities, labour authorities and any other authorities involved in the Romanian regulatory reporting related to payroll processing and personnel administration;
- Preparing various reports on headcount structure;
- Placing orders for the meal tickets and maintain contact with the provider;
- Operating various on-line banking systems.
- Attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements (e.g. short Friday, work from home);
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm;
- Constant technical training on all tax areas, many soft skills development programs and support in obtaining the professional certification (CCF and/or ADIT);
- Challenging projects, our involvement ranging from processing the payroll for our clients to advising them on reorganizations. Plus everything in between.
- Unique perks like sport and massage in the office, lemonade Thursday, social breakfasts with the partners and many more.