HR Admin – maternity leave, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs HR Admin – maternity leave, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
As a HR Admin, you will assist the colleagues from other sites in the administrative process regarding hiring process, short term assignments and you will contribute to the improvement of human resources activities. What are we looking for:
- Bachelor degree & HR Inspector Certification (mandatory);
- Fluency in English, other international language is a plus (French);
- Good Excel skills;
- At least 2 year experience in HR data administration;
- Structured, organized and detail oriented;
- A good team worker and Customer-oriented approach.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to employee life-cycle (hiring, transferring, promoting and terminating); Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed;
- Follow-up and consolidate employment related documents and information in order to ensure employee's personnel file completeness in accordance with local legislation;
- Prepare various HR-related documents upon request from employees (i.e. employment certificates, duplicates, reports etc.);
- Ensure proper record entries and exits in the General Register of Employees (REVISAL) according to legal terms;
- Explaining human resources policies, laws, and standards to new and existing employees;
- Update the database for payroll monthly calculations;
- Act as an employee benefits advisor (respond and resolve employee requests regarding benefits policies; make reports upon request, communicate with the companies representatives)
- Act as backup for other team members, in case of out-of-office or absences in the team.
- Flexible work program and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday tickets and public transport costs;
- Medical subscription;
- Employee discounts and financial aids;
- Free fruit, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
- A multinational structure where you can start building your career.
- 1 year work contract, with the possibility of extension.