Supervisor (Customer Support)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti active.
Vezi toate job-urile Supervisor (Customer Support) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. Sucursala Bucuresti is operating since 2017 in Romania, as the local Branch of the payment institution Dek-Co (UK) Ltd. established in 2009 in United Kingdom.
We offer payment services worldwide for both companies and individuals and we are constantly expanding both internationally and locally.
Our expansion is facilitated and possible due to our advantages such as: financial stability, innovative technology, modern office spaces and a diverse, motivated and always friendly team of colleagues.
We are currently looking for new colleagues to actively participate in the further development of the services offered to our clients and partnerships that allow us to be a sustainable Fintech in the long term.
• Higher education
• Competencies for identifying needs and developing subordinates
• Advanced knowledge of PC operation
• Sense of observation
• English Advances – spoken and written
• Knowledge of another language is an advantage
• 2 years experience in the field
• Availability to work in shifts
• Choose the right management strategy for continuous flexible adaptation
• Choose the right work strategy for continuous flexible adaptation
• Analyzes the results of the processes to increase the performances, by approaching organizational, technical, economic aspects
• Analyzes the results of the processes for increasing the performance, by addressing the organizational and technical aspects
• Provide resources for the continuous resolution of the problems that have arisen
• Design methods for analyzing and improving the process
• Ensure the identification of the value flow and the impact factors on the performance of the processes
• Ensure the establishment of indicators to improve process performance
• Implement the process improvement plan
• Ensure the resolution and organization of problems arising for subordinates