|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||peste 5 ani experienta|
Your Mission: Organise frequent travel itineraries to international destinations – PeopleSoft Expense / KDS / telephone and email liaison with BCD travel / sesame username and password Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Post Co-ordinate complex and busy diary schedules – MS Outlook;
- Booking meetings with internal and external parties;
- Organise frequent travel itineraries to international destinations;
- Process visas (when required) for travellers;
- Process expenses accurately and efficiently;
- Correspond with internal and external parties both in English and French;
- Preparation of presentations / organisation charts – MS PowerPoint;
- Ad hoc administrative/secretarial duties – MS packages, Outlook, Skype, Lyreco for stationery.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Willingness to learn and deliver;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to tight time deadlines;
- Fluency in English and French.
- Analytical skills and process oriented;
- Meticulous attention to details and strong analytical skills;
- Excellent collaboration and team spirit;
- Ability to work under pressure and work as part of the team.
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.