Credit Risk Specialist with Hungarian (B2)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Credit Risk Specialist with Hungarian (B2) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in economics, finance or related discipline
• 1 year of credit and counterparty risk, or related experience is a plus; internships included.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Highly computer literate with a good working knowledge of Excel, MS Office suite.
• SAP use know-how.
• Fluent in English and Hungarian.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently.
• Strong problem identification and solving skills.
• Conducting counterparty risk analysis in accordance with company policies, including: KYC checks and minimum due diligence, suggest credit grades, limits and minimum payment terms and exposure limits to Senior Credit & Counterparty Risk Specialist.
• Maintenance of counterparty information (grades, approvals) in SAP and other company tools.
• Monitoring Counterparty analysis renewal dates.
• Maintaining management tools and reports to support business decisions and monitor credit exposures
• Monitoring reports for exceptions.
• Offering support on growing the culture of credit & counterparty risk with traders, local management and internal stakeholders
• Offering support on development of training materials and tools to have regular sessions with trading team about credit and compliance policies
• Cooperating with communications and networking function structures within Credit & Counterparty Risk, to ensure full alignment and sharing expertise and best practices to to support business growth in the region.