Help Desk Technician POS
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services.Requirements
• Answers and resolves simple customer issues (problems/requests) reported through phone, mail or ticketing application and provides appropriate level of support by guiding clients to define problems/requests precisely following prescribed procedures regarding problems/requests, gathers information in a professional manner in order to effectively resolve simple customer issues, and maintain positive communication and relationship with the customer during issue resolution
• Provides regular reporting, according to the expectation (interventions/requests quality, status, and closing tickets) to assure effort visibility, resource-planning activities and allow accurate monitoring of specific KPIs.
• Keeps up to date with all technology updates from the Vendors/internal SW department, by maintaining level of certified knowledge and experience in order to ensure ability to provide maintenance/ installations/requests in accordance with clients contract/specifications
• Follows in time and accurately the working procedures related to time tracking, activity planning and reporting according to internal tools, in order to assure effort visibility, resource planning activities and allow accurate monitoring of specific KPIs
• Elaborates the documentation for the intervention/preventive maintenance (problem, resolution, changes made during the intervention, client signatures/acceptance, requests) in order to assure traceability and adherence to Payten Policies.
• Participation in maintenance/ installations/requests in field activities during mass action and intervention in order to support other teams in accordance with client contract/specifications.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience (call-center/help-desk)
• customer orientation, problem solving, planning
• basic POS knowledge
• Education: student or University degree
• English: Advanced