Internship Health&Safety - Tire Division
* Participate in specific projects with inter departmental scope;
* Use project methodology to complete work effectively;
* Provide support in daily specific tasks within respective area of responsibility;
* Analyze problems and develop adequate solutions;
* Promote the culture of continuous improvement.
* You must be enrolled at university or higher education institution for the entire practice period (Bachelor or Master Studies);
* You are driven by passion and have strong interpersonal, as well as communication skills;
* You are eager to grow and develop;
* Above all you are a responsible and committed team player who has high operational readiness and enjoys working in a multicultural environment;
* You have excellent English and Romanian language skills.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.