Analysis Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Planning and introduction of analysis procedure work instructions and analysis equipments;
* Support production team with continuous improvement projects;
* Reports root cause analyzes and support project teams with reports interpretation;
* Administration of the daily incidents launch and coordinate internal corrective and/or improvement actions;
* Responsible for reaching the analysis KPIs and/or their continuous improvement.
* Technical university degree (Electronics, Telecommunication, Mechanics);
* Knowledge of specific manufacturing and test processes;
* Knowledge of specific quality methods (A3, 5 WHY, Ishikawa,...);
* Quality and Business Oriented;
* Knowledge in KPIs tracking and data management;
* Advanced Microsoft Office;
* Applications knowledge;
* Good English knowledge;
* Team player.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.