Sales Operations Analyst - Premier Account
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sales Operations Analyst on our Sales Operations Premier Account team in Bucharest.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills;
- Experience in customer service (Retail or Call center) 1-2 years;
- Strong commitment to quality and attention to details;
- Strong customer service skills (includes the ability to handle difficult customer issues in a professional manner, respond to customer needs in a timely manner and identify customer needs);
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities and workload prioritization;
- Ability to work independently with regular supervision while handling stressful situations;
- Must be well-organized, self-starter and quick learner as well as highly motivated to perform the duties assigned;
- Prior experience in dealing with confidential information.
- BS/BA degree or an acceptable equivalent combination of education related training and experience;
- Previous experience in customer service or sales.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Works very closely with sales and customers in order to drive page adoption;
- Utilizing knowledge-based solutions;
- Ability to analyse data and reports in order to find the best solutions to customers;
- Works with global Premier acceleration team to align ideas and best practices.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.