IT Project Manager with Polish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs IT Project Manager with Polish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business, MIS or computer science or equivalent degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years of IT professional experience minimum
• At least 3 years project management experience being accountable for and leading a broad range of IT projects in an enterprise environment, including (but not limited to):
o ERP (SAP/JDE)
o Business applications development and solutions,
o Software development
o IT infrastructure
• Strong discipline in applying and using project management practices, processes and tools.
• Project management and Project Delivery Processes
• ERP, business application, software development, or IT Infrastructure knowledge and skills. (SAP experience is not a must but preferred.)
• Written and verbal communication skills in English
• Active inquiry skills
• Proven team leadership
• Relationship building at all levels
• Negotiation, facilitation and stakeholder management
• Analytical thinking & problem solving
• Competently communicate business and technical concepts with business and functional people.
• EMEA PMO is a reginal organization within the Global IT Function. EMEA PMO provides an effective and efficient project delivery service to enable business strategy execution. The regional PMO represents the Portfolio and Project Management capabilities.
A typical day might include the following:
Project Leadership: 20%
• Provides strategic vision to the project team, utilizing general knowledge of portfolio management, and basic business/technical acumen.
• Leads periodic project reviews utilizing a full knowledge of the project delivery process.
• Identifies, recommends and implements best practices in project management.
• Provides mentoring and coaching to project team members as appropriate.
Project Planning: 20%
• Defines project objectives and scope, utilizing the knowledge of project management practices and procedures.
• Develops the integrated project plan for projects.
Project Execution: 30%
• Leads execution of projects, utilizing the project management framework to achieve project objectives, on time and within budget.
• Manages project risks and issues.
• Develops contingency plans when necessary.
Project Control: 15%
• Regularly measures and monitors project progress to identify variances from the plan and make needed corrections.
• Contains and resolves issues within the project that do not require project sponsor attention.
• Escalate risks and issues as and when necessary to appropriate responsible persons. • Follow up for resolution.
Business Results: 10%
• Communicate effectively with project sponsors and stakeholders on project status.
• Works with the business to ensure the solution is successfully implemented and that the promised benefits and value are captured.
• Ensures successful completion of all project phases and closure of all aspects of project
• Recognize and celebrate success.
• Capture lessons learned.
• Travel to the location of the project if onsite project management is needed.
• Travel to EMEA PMO team meetings