Junior Payroll Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EY Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Payroll Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania
• Preferably Master Degree in Economics or Law. Other qualifications are acceptable as well, depending on practical work experience in the requested areas;
• Fluent user of English (both written and spoken);
• A minimum of 1-year work experience in the local payroll field (within a payroll outsourcing organization – a plus);
• Very good computer skills (Excel – advanced level, Word, other customized payroll software);
• Good knowledge of Romanian legislation in terms of domestic payroll and Labour legislation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Collect and centralize all payroll supporting information (timesheets, medical and holiday leaves, salary changes, bonuses, lunch tickets, benefits in kind, new entries, leavers etc.);
• Recording all salary information in the HR payroll system;
• Salary calculations based on different salary schemas, including the calculation of the payroll taxes;
• Preparation of the monthly statutory payroll statement;
• Filling in and transmitting the REVISAL to the Territorial Labour Chamber;
• Preparation of salary certificates for employees who need loans or for other purposes;
• Preparation of salary certificates for leavers (. seniority, contribution history for medical leaves, for Unemployment Agency);
• Sending the monthly pay slips to the employees;
• Preparing different reports and analysis required by law or by the clients;
• Prepares working papers and other documents in conjunction with serving the client (proposals, engagement letters, presentations, final reports).