Junior Technical Engineer (US time zone) - Mortgage
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills required.
- Good judgment, quick learning ability, and ability to convey confidence and diplomacy are essential characteristics.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Independent and motivated individual who requires little supervision.
- Experience or knowledgeable of the software and/or web development cycle desirable.
- Knowledge of relational database structures and writing SQL statements desirable.
- Must be available for on-call in weekends as needed.
- Must be available for US time zone shifts (17:00 – 02:00)
Your main deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide first response to incoming Client calls.
- Respond to Client requests submitted through customer service ticketing system.
- Provide support to Clients in Production by responding to inquiries and reported issues.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve Client issues.
- Provide on-the-spot individual training to Client.
- Communicate with Clients regarding the release schedule and upcoming enhancements.
- Track all support related Client correspondence in customer service ticketing system.
- Assist other staff members with resolving Client issues.
- Identify more complex issues and escalate as necessary. Follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Identify and escalate recurring issues.
- Create and/or run SQL queries in order to access information in multiple environments.
- Participate in ongoing learning of new functionalities added to the platform
- Assist in preparing and delivering Client training, as assigned.