Junior Customer Support Associate (US time zone) - Retail
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- University or college degree and/or equivalent experience;
- Client support experience - is a plus
- Experience within the Financial industry working with high profile clients
- Project management experience to support the successful execution of the client experience road map and delivery of projects - that will support our clients’ business
- Must be available for on-call in weekends as needed.
- Must be available for US time zone shifts (18:00 – 03:00)
- Client Management: Develop and manage key operational relationships with Clients. Support Client On-boarding activities, Manage day-to-day client interactions while identifying and prioritizing key client service issues. Delivery of operating reviews MORQBRs).
- Account Management: Coordinate the execution of the processes enabling successful Contract Management activities associated with renewals, extensions, changes, revisions, amendments, obligations review etc. Management of the intake of new business/services requests and pricing changes as well as the client road map for established opportunities
- P&L: Achievement of professional service targets. Professional Services (PS) Opportunity identification, qualification, assessment and proposal developing pipeline of opportunities that contribute to overall PS targets.
- Rationalization: Supports delivery of strategy for assigned Managed Service Programs to identify and eliminate high risk legacy solutions that are not aligned to core products / services.
- Service Delivery: Manages a client interaction model that will facilitate a best in class client experience liaising between client and Peer groups (Product Mgmt., Technology, Shared Services, and Operations).
- Risk Management: Identifies risks through client journey mapping and service gap analysis, and provides input for consideration to the line of business risk register as appropriate