Junior Analyst, Quantitative Data Team
Sustainalytics is a leading ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analytics firm. We help investors around the world integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment decisions. Come join us and work alongside some of the best professionals in the business to make a positive impact on the world.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sustainalytics has 17 offices and more than 650 staff members globally. In Romania we have offices in Timisoara and Bucharest.
Our work environment is fast-paced but allows all Sustainalytics professionals to develop an advanced skill set for today’s and tomorrow’s labour market, including change management, data processing, analytical and technical skills, as well as inter-team collaboration in an international organization.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
- Advanced English – reading, speaking and writing;
- Research and analytical skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills,
- Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the ESG research field is considered a plus;
The Analyst position primarily involves collecting quantitative ESG data while supporting the delivery of the research.
In this role, your core responsibilities will be to:
- Collect quantitative data, providing these data sets to internal clients, and supporting the development of smart technologies;
- Conduct research, analysis and rating for designated centralized indicators according to a monthly research process;
- Support the development and testing of new tools to improve the research process;
- Support the preparation of off-the-shelf and customized deliverables for clients;
- Report on the work results;
- Fill in an internal system for tracking progress;
Competitive compensation package;
Training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
Bonus based on your performance;
Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
New and modern fitted office in Bucharest.