SME Credit Analyst - Head Office
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Alpha Bank active.
Vezi toate job-urile SME Credit Analyst - Head Office active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
ALPHA BANK ROMANIA is part of the largest Greek financial group, Alpha Bank Group, with more than 140 years experience in banking sector. The first foreign bank to come to Romania after 1990, ALPHA BANK ROMANIA provides the whole range of products and services to the consumer market segment as well as complex banking solutions to the business and corporate customers.The applicants will have the great opportunity to join an important organization whose values are: innovation, honesty, flexibility, intelligence and reliability.Cerinte
- University degree, Master degree (preferable in finance, economics or risk management) or CFA would be an asset;
- Relevant experience in credit risk review/underwriting gained within a banking institution or leasing company;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Advanced financial analysis skills;
- Familiarity with RAS;
- Analytical skills and a general understanding of macroeconomic environment;
- Good organizational skills - ability to sort conflicting priorities and meet deadlines;
- Strong combination of interpersonal, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Review of the credit proposals initiated by the Bank’s business units, evaluating the associated risks and proposing relevant risk mitigates;
- Ensuring compliance of the credit proposals originated by business units with the Bank’s lending policy, credit procedures and external regulatory requirements;
- Ensuring that the reviewed credit proposals have all complementary information required along the procedural flow;
- Reviewing credit application packages to determine the accuracy of assigned credit rating for new/existing clients;
- Ensuring the credit proposals are approved by the competent Credit Committees;
- Actively involved in the development of credit processes and methodologies and in their implementation in the Bank’s procedural flow.