Order to Cash Analyst with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Total Global Services Bucharest active
View all jobs Order to Cash Analyst with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Total Global Services Bucharest, the newest Shared Service Center in Bucharest delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to Total Group affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 3 continents.
Total Group is world’s fourth-largest Oil and Gas Company, as well as a major integrated player in the Global Solar Industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
Energy is central to a series of future challenges. Everywhere in the world, Total's employees are helping to make energy better. Joining us means joining a human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and inventiveness come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future.
At Total, your talent can, if you wish, take you further than you can imagine.
• University graduate, Economics studies represent an advantage;
• Previous experience in Accounts Receivable required;
• SAP Know how is mandatory;
• Good level of French and English;
• Previous experience in delivering technical trainings and knowledge transfer experience is a plus;
• We are looking for passionate people, with good analytical, planning and organizing skills;
• Problem solving and result orientation are two major competencies required.
• Create the Customer accounts in SAP based on standard request form properly completed, documented, reviewed and signed off at local level;
• Configure SEPA mandates only when they are dully signed and controlled at local level;
• Process based on the details by invoice number of each bank transfer the following day as soon as the bank transfer arrive;
• Calculate and propose for approval / modification the provision to be booked for customer balances provisions which are performed using the statistical method;
• Generate the monthly customers statements of account and send them to the local entity for onward transfer to the customers (external and intercompany);
• Perform a regular monthly/quarterly customer account reconciliation.