In order to support our client, one of the biggest players in air conditioning industry, increasing presence in the market we are now looking for a highly committed and responsible person located in Bucharest / Ilfov / Prahova / Cluj / Alba to fulfil the position of Service Engineer or Technician HVAC Main Responsibilities:
- Field service work for start-up, maintenance and repair: field interventions, clients’ notification, planning of visits and organising and scheduling subcontractors and HQ technicians
- Technical support remotely (by email or phone) and/or on site: technical analysis and reports, documentation.
- Pre Sales support to Sales Engineers and Service Sales Engineers: field visits to clients’ sites to understand project requirements, technical analysis and report, product spare parts and materials selection, project costing to complete quotations for repairs, upgrades, start-ups and maintenance.
- Train Dealers’ teams on trouble shooting, repairs and new products and train clients on new product after start-up / commissioning
- Higher education in mechanical or electro technical engineering & refrigerant education
- Several years of experience as service specialist in the HVAC/R business field with focus on VRF and / or chillers
- Personal refrigerant handling certificate (AGFR)
- Good communication & organizational skills, proactive customer minded approach
- Excellent problem analysing and solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Driving license and flexibility and willingness to travel extensively more than 40% of the time
- Good knowledge of English, native Romanian, German is an advantage