Customer Order Desk - Tire Division
* Responsible for creating and checking orders launched by the customers/employees;
* Keeps permanent contact via phone or email with the customers Checks and finds solutions for the issues that may appear in the direct sales process;
* Monitors shipments and prepares the invoices;
* Complaint handling (missing items/changed items);
* Issues documents necessary for each business case (order confirmation, del. note, shipment list, invoice, etc.);
* Issues documents/reports on special request.
* Bachelor degree preferably Economics or Business Administration;
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience is a plus;
* Organized and structured;
* Customer satisfaction focus;
* Very good communication skills;
* Advanced English language skills;
* Advanced in Microsoft Office;
* Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They transmit all forces onto the road. It is the tire technology that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time and stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.