Fleet Business Administration Assistant - Tire Division
Contract period for one year.
* Maintains permanent contact with the Fleet Customers and Service Partners;
* Manages different kind of processes directly related to Fleet Customers and Service Partners;
* Creates and analyzes reports / statistics in order to improve the service level;
* Manages and optimizes the tire stock at the Service Partners according to the Fleets needs;
* Responsible for different Fleet's orders for products and services;
* Collaborates internally with necessary departments in orders to ensure customer satisfaction in terms of availability, delivery time;
* Responsible for the documents workflow between Continental, Service Partners and Fleets; Responsible for registering and issuing of different type of documents inside / outside of organization
* Manages and updates data in dedicated online platform;
* Uses the Online platform to get specific reports needed for the management team.
* University degree;
* Experience in managing customer relationships;
* Analytical skills;
* Self-motivated and driven;
* Strong written and oral communication skills;
* Microsoft Office medium level;
* Good to excellent knowledge in English.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They transmit all forces onto the road. It is the tire technology that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time and stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.