Blue Prism RPA Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs bitExpert active
View all jobs Blue Prism RPA Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 80 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
• are a growing company focusing on web-development
• provide future-oriented software-development with modern methods and tools
• work together with international enterprises, owner-operated companies and digital and com-munication-agencies
• believe in maximum flexibility (work-location, work-hours, topics, methods)
• have high quality standards
• support your personal and professional growth
• welcome your input
• collaborate in small teams with shallow hierarchies
• 1-3 minimum years of Blue Prism experience
• You should have excellent programming/software development background
• Experience in one or more software development technologies is a key asset, such as: .NET, VB, Java, Python
• Experience with waterfall and/or agile SDLC methodologies
• Good understanding and experience using Microsoft Office, including the ability to read Excel macros to translate them to RPA solutions and/or integrations.
• Excellent, proactive and creative problem solver.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
• Should have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English and have worked in multicultural environment
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Automate processes using RPA technology (Blue Prism).
• Work closely with process experts and client resources to analyze and design solutions based on business requirements
• Develop, test and implement in-scope processes will start off with PoC followed by a pilot
• You are responsible for the design and creation of reusable solutions.
• You should support the continuous further development of concepts, methods and tools
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders
• Bachelor degree or equivalent job experience in Computer Science, or other IT-related field.
• Minimum job experience of 1-3 years developing RPA software solutions