Blue Prism RPA Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs bitExpert active
View all jobs Blue Prism RPA Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our formula for success is a motivated, curious and at the same time experienced team at our office from Bucharest. We live an appreciative, modern corporate philosophy with the belief that the label "Made-in-Germany" is reflected in every line of code.Requirements
• 1-3 minimum years of Blue Prism experience
• You should have excellent programming/software development background
• Experience in one or more software development technologies is a key asset, such as: .NET, VB, Java, Python
• Experience with waterfall and/or agile SDLC methodologies
• Good understanding and experience using Microsoft Office, including the ability to read Excel macros to translate them to RPA solutions and/or integrations.
• Excellent, proactive and creative problem solver.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
• Should have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English and have worked in multicultural environment
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Automate processes using RPA technology (Blue Prism).
• Work closely with process experts and client resources to analyze and design solutions based on business requirements
• Develop, test and implement in-scope processes will start off with PoC followed by a pilot
• You are responsible for the design and creation of reusable solutions.
• You should support the continuous further development of concepts, methods and tools
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders
• Bachelor degree or equivalent job experience in Computer Science, or other IT-related field.
• Minimum job experience of 1-3 years developing RPA software solutions