HR Operations Intern (6 months determined period, external)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ING Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Operations Intern (6 months determined period, external) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
ING is the largest online bank in Europe and a front-runner in the transformation of banking. ING is present in Romania through 2 entities: ING BANK and ING TECH.
ING BANK ROMANIA
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local companies. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model: ING Self’Bank.
Today, ING Bank Romania has more than 1.100.000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
ING TECH ROMANIA
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, ING decided to open in Bucharest a global hub for technology & innovation in 2015, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Global Retail Solutions, Data Management, Financial Markets and Wholesale Banking for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania.
By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 600 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why join us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
• People development • Work from home • Wellbeing programs • Global opportunities • Flexible work schedule • Staff discounts • Agile way of working • Awesome culture • Future-oriented banking.
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources or other Social Science studies
• Systems Experience – Good knowledge of MS Office suit: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,Word;
• Previous experience in an HR department - Personnel Administration would be an advantage
• Experience in working with HR tools would be an advantage (Charisma knowledge)
• Language requirements: Romanian and intermediate level of English (comprehension, written and speech).
• Respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees' personal details
• Screening and maintaining employee files (employee information, personal data, tax data, policies acknowledgement)
• Audit of existent employee files and assuring that they are up-to-date and compliant with the current legislation
• Issuing different HR certificates for employees
• Maintaining records and documents
• Compiling information /data and responding to routine requests with standard answers
• Completing, checking and processing HR related forms and handles documents in accordance with established guidelines
• Responding to routine queries and assist employees and managers with answers
What will bring you success in this job:
• Being able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Proving intercultural adaptability and sensitivity.
• Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all organizational levels.
• Handling a large volume of work and data entry