Senior Credit Analyst with English (B2)
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Relevant knowledge for OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis (preferred min 3 years)
• Language Skills: English B2
• Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
• Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability
• Ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support the recommendations
• Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
• Significant experience in finance or credit related field
• Daily management of Sales orders on hold.
• Review and authorize credit for new customers and payers; provide support to the relevant team in charge for requests related to credit reviews.
• Provide advice and recommendations to Credit Risk Analyst regarding customer accounts identified to present high risk for Molson Coors financial loss under credit sales terms.
• Ensure timely collections of debts and escalation to relevant parties involved (Collection Agencies, Sales, Legal etc.).
• Provide advice and recommendations for Bad Debt Management and preparation of relevant documentation to the relevant team in charge.
• Maintain and update SOP as per agreed approval flows.
• Run aging report and make analysis to ensure proper prioritization for collection actions that will be base for Team Leader management review.
• Run bounced payments report to ensure that all Credit Analysts are taking appropriate actions to chase bounced payments.
• Coordinate with the relevant team in charge the Credit Limit review for all customers and provide support.