Software Internship – Embedded Software for Automotive
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Programming experience (ANSI C)
- General CPU/Computer architecture know-how
- Linux operating system
- Real Time Operating Systems
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- Makefiles, scripting languages
- English (spoken and written)
- You will be part of the software team working on products that will power the autonomous cars of tomorrow.
- You will learn about embedded software programming as part of our projects on device drivers and operating systems, interact with leading global experts for automotive technologies and get familiar with quality standards and models required in the automotive industry.
- Some of the technologies developed in Romania include Linux operating systems, real time operating systems, device drivers and integrated embedded solutions, ADAS vision and graphics components (OpenCL, OpenGL, OpenVG).
By joining our team, besides an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, and to work in a secure, pleasant and dynamic environment.