Actuarial Analyst (OneFinance Property & Casualty Team)
Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Actuarial Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market: young, motivated and passionate professional that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
- Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products
- Providing thorough analyses of complex data
- Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players
- Accompanying projects that fundamentally change the way Allianz does business
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Services One.Finance P&C Team, being involved in activities such as:
- Business analysis for actuarial group reporting
- Providing the IT project teams with business specifications in order to create and maintain the Oracle database needed for group-wide reporting
- Developing, validating and maintaining group reports for Allianz operating entities, in close collaboration with the relevant business units and other stakeholders, in SQL and in MicroStrategy Business Intelligence tool
- Maintenance and documentation of the group-wide reporting solution
- Successfully collaborating with multiple departments within Allianz operating entities in order to develop the group-wide reporting solution
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Economic, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences
- Previous data analysis and/or SQL work experience, insurance-related or business analyst work experience is not required, although would be an advantage;Willing to work in an international environment
- Willing to travel abroad if required
- Willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams.
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, VBA and SQL
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets