Credit and Collections Analyst with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hunt Recruitment active.
Vezi toate job-urile Credit and Collections Analyst with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Hunt Recruitment este o companie de executive search si head hunting, cu o echipa tanara, pasionata de recrutare. Veti regasi in Hunt partenerul ideal pentru a descoperi ce inseamna un proces de recrutare placut, rapid si prietenos.
- 1-2 years’ experience - user support (functional) in ERP applications (preferably PeopleSoft) - focus on Procure to Pay modules (PO, AP) and Expense Reports
- The ability to filter and track the anomalies of the L2 / L3 support teams and to ensure the implementation of the solution with the affected users
- Structured thinking, analytical mind
- Knowledge of SQL - basic level
- Advanced level of French and English
- Responsible for collection of receivables using established collection procedures on a portfolio of customer accounts
- Maintain a smooth functioning of credit portfolio - supplying responsive, process-effective services to internal and external customers
- Ensures coordination of all credit decisions and collection strategies with appropriate program managers, sales, customer support, contracts organizations, and account team leaders
- Effectively handles tax withholding requirements of foreign countries
- Communicates cash flow issues with business units’ finance leadership, performs cash receipts estimates and variance analysis, participates in cash calls
- Identify disputes through flag coding in the system and actively supports efforts to resolve root causes of invoice non-payment problems
- Actively drives initiatives on business partnership to ensures both internal and external customer satisfactions
- Understand the business/industry/products/services that are being marketed
- Ensures compliance to Standard Operating Procedures
- Analyze financial statements, trade references, bank credit reports, to evaluate customer credit worthiness
- Assures achievement of performance metrics including past due receivables, cash receipts, disputes, DSO
- Deals with AR systems as well as related entry systems
- Shares best practices with peers on processes and policies